Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today's Do's and Don'ts

Hey whats good everyone, this is the first installment of "Do's/Don'ts" lets see what you think. I had to write something before I went to bed and this has been kind of bugging me all day... Do give different styles and forms of music a chance! Sounds pretty reasonable right guys, give new things a try! On the other hand, Don't use that damn synthesizer any more Mr. effin West or Weezy "what the F you say" Baby! I mean a few of the songs were hot, but now ya are just milking it. T-Pain introduced it and he can do it cause it sounds way more natural from him. On "I can't believe it" what the hell did Wayne say on his verse? I almost crashed trying to put my ear to the speaker trying to make sense of it, mind you my sound is all the way up! Someone find me those lyrics cause he is trippin! Do stay in touch with the people you care about as often as you can. I tend to be bad at this part so I try to do my part and be available for contact... seems aight right!?! WRONG Don't text/email/AIM/Yahoo/surf the web on your sidekick with your boss behind you! I mean I think it is a conspiracy and they are all out to get me, but he is always getting on my case. I think he wants me to black on him so he can fire me... Lesson learned though, just look over my shoulder an extra two times! Well I should be back tomorrow after my 13.5 hour work day. Vote Obama, one last Do/Dont of the day!!! Do you think you can hide from that guy?







I Don't either!!! (closing your eyes clearly won't help)
as always, Take it eazy...

2 comments:

Ruthieee. said...

yessssssssssss....bout damn time u did one of these...you know imma be all up on this like white on rice..your daily adventures are always funny..or maybe u just are..lol..yeaaayaah

Anonymous said...

I am your #1 Fan!!!! OMG!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! TTYL Matty Cakes!!! ahahhaa